Moving toward an age of revealing!

Friday, October 29, 2010

Freaky Friday

Bitter sweet morning.

I can't even begin to express how I have enjoyed coaching this last week ;-)

I think I might even be getting used to getting up well before the crack of dawn. 

Each time I have the opportunity to lead class I am left feeling inspired, the wods are a bit like Christmas, you never know what you're going to get but you can't wait! Will they love it or love/hate it?!

Watching the membership push it to the limits, hit PR's and firsts and taking some chances on themselves has really been amazing.

I am forging through my 3rd year of CF and am so thankful that I chose to go through certification. It not only helped me to increase my skill and proficiency level but gave me the opportunity to look at CF through a different set of eyes. I often hear gratitude for the little tidbits that I share and I only share these based on my personal experience and observations that come from the box. They are things that I wish I knew at the time or sometimes my ah-ha moments and the breakthrough was unleashed. What felt like freedodm was certainly that...and a next step toward a goal that might seem unreachable. These little gems may not work for each and every person that hears them, but my philosphy is...use what you like and toss the rest out.

We learn by seeing, hearing and doing. We can also learn and grow from the experience of others. I too love hearing others and their approach or strategies. Be teachable, stay teachable.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

"Jack”

AMRAP in 20 minutes

10 Push press (115/75) - 65
10 KB Swings (53/35) - 35
10 Box jumps, 24″/20″ - 20

9 RNDS +2PPress

Damn! A good time.

100 flutter kicks
50 leg levelers

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to try this one. Those members are lucky to have you Janelle, I hope they appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete