Moving toward an age of revealing!

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Ideas are cheap, Execution is priceless~

Great little reminder of where I was last year at this time.
Good times ;-)~

2010 Team VictriX
CF VictriX has morphed into CF Roseville and the 2011 team hit NorCal regionals with a ton of gusto.

So much has changed for me over this last year.
Perspective on NOW, JOY and INTENT. 

Be someone that gets it done! You have to know where you are going first ;-)!

Mobility 
Roll it out - Primary 3

June KB Skill
Figure 8 to hold 8 minutes

Coffee and coaching plan.
3 hours on the deck, then it is my turn ;-).

CFE
SS - 20 - 50's on the minute. yummy~

WOD
3 hours after CFE - KB WOD

 "Arnie"
 With a single 12 kg kettlebell:

21 Turkish get-ups, Right arm
50 Swings
21 Overhead squats, Left arm
50 Swings
21 Overhead squats, Right  arm
50 Swings
21 Turkish get-ups, Left arm


#TRUST30
I am thinking maybe a triathlon at the end of the summer...no time to train with swim team in full force, but Brain MacKenzie's UnScared philosophy just might be my ticket to having it all.

Goal:
Olympic Distance Tri

Roadblocks:
Time has been the main roadblock in the past. Training for the sprint a few years ago was fine but increasing distance put me over the edge. Also I found a lack of training focus without a coach and once I began CrossFitting I didn't want to give it up but couldn't find a balance between the two.

Plan:
  1. Switch over to following the CFE program along with CF 3x a week.
  2. Assess progress at 2, 4, 6 weeks.
  3. Now time to go and pick a tri!

Feels good ;-)~ 2011 theme Strength, Courage & Wisdom~

No comments:

Post a Comment