Moving toward an age of revealing!

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Dedicated

dedicated: /adjective - to devote wholly and earnestly, as to some person or purpose.


 After your death you will be what you were before your birth. ~ Arthur Schopenhauer

Long time family friend Mary passed from this earth recently and in honor of her services, her friendship with my mom and our family, I dedicate today's work to her life. Many blessings Mary. I hope you and mom are enjoying a beautiful reunion.

Morning Yoga

Dynamic Effort (moving efforts to the Westside Barbell conjugate work from Wendler before next retest)
Backsquats 10x3 @60% 1RM 100# w/chains

S&C (supporting sets/metcon)
4RNDS
10 Front squats (DBL KB @12kg)
10 Box jumps
10 Sprawls
10 V ups

TGU
4 R/L 12kg 

Row
3512

Interestingly enough, the first 2000 of today's row was a great flow. I am thrilled. Not that I was at lightning speed, but it felt good to stretch it out a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment