Moving toward an age of revealing!

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Keep Moving Forward

If we are to go forward, we must go back and rediscover those precious values -
that all reality hinges on moral foundations and that all reality has spiritual control.  ~ MLK

Warm up
Row 500
10 PVC Pass thru
10 PVC OHS
10 KB OHSwing

CFRV WOD
25-20-15-10-5
Sit ups alternating with 
4-8-12-16-20
Pull ups
Ring dips (band assisted full range of motion, still 4 was my max at at time, my nemesis!)

9:57

Row
Row 3522
Total meters so far 30,108
Damn! I am surprised and happy ;) ~
It is not easy, but I am feeling good about it now.

TGU
6 Right side first then 6 Left side
Sandbags today

Fatigue set in after 3 in a row but kept going, especially after today's wod. I like that I can scale the weight and keep my form most excellent!

Skills
2RNDS
Do them right, not fast.

10 GHD
10 Butterfly Pull ups (yeah, should have done these in the wod)
10 Single Leg Deck Squats

No comments:

Post a Comment