Moving toward an age of revealing!

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Okay To Go ~

Few things in the world are more powerful than a positive push. 
A smile. 
A world of optimism and hope. 
A 'you can do it' when things are tough. ~ Richard M. DeVos

* * * * *

Wow!

Recovery, doesn't always go the way you think it will. After that great TACFIT workout yesterday I was so surprised at the level of soreness I am experiencing today. Drive, drive, drive ... 17 miles on the Monterey coast, yay! Then what felt like a very long trip back up north.

So, perfect day to enjoy a bike-ride. Need to stretch it out. Can't believe I am saying this but even the bells are not looking attractive today, just a rest morning. Since the CFA WOD is the 1.8 run in EDH, I am taking my bike alongside the crew as I coach tonights 3 classes.

Perfect! Up/down, up/down and that was about it! Great flush.

No comments:

Post a Comment