Moving toward an age of revealing!

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Stronger


“That which does not kill us makes us stronger.” 





Excellent day!
Had some time to play in the CROSSBOX today.
I would say I covered most of my bases. All quiet, plenty of toys.

Warm up
Run 400

3RNDs
  • 10 seated roll (on the mat)
  • 10 overhead squat w/pvc
  • 10 hollow rocks
Indian Clubs
3RNDs
  • 10 DBL Front press
  • 10 Front circle each side
  • 10 Pendulum each side
  • 10 Shield cast - alternating
Skill
MyMadMethods, Jedd Johnson, this was serious. Once I saw this article, I just couldn't wait to get in and try it out.  Roll it out HEAVY (well, for me!), 20# chain, I couldn't do it with DBL. Soon ;)
3x5

KB Drill - light work @ 8kg/12kg
10 Snatch each side
10 Swing
8 Snatch each side
8 Swing
6 Snatch each side
6 Swing
4 Snatch each side
4 Swing
2 Snatch each side
2 Swing

CFA Level 1 WOD
EMOTM 20 minutes
  • 1 Oly Bar Snatch @ 75% 1RM
  • 5 Burpees
Yes, I was ready to be done with burpees ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment