Moving toward an age of revealing!

Monday, November 8, 2010

Avalance

Had the opportunity to visit CrossFit Avalanche in beautiful Lake Tahoe North Shore! Cool! Training in altitude is quite and experience.

WM
ROM
3RNDS
1 min plank
30 sec side plank ea
30 sec Mtn Climbers

WOD
Row 500
30 Push Press 65#
30 Squat
30 Burpees - yeah!

7:59
Now, I can catch my breath. The row was good 1:49 until 300, then I tanked and was gupling air. Yikes. Transitioned to PP and broke them into 3 sets of 10, pretty standard. Squats, just get that butt down every time. Burpees, well here it got interesting. 15, 12 and I just couldn't eek out those last 3 without gasping for air. But all in all, it was a really fun group. Great training and I would definately head back for more hypoxic fun ;-).

In less than 10 minutes I felt like I had been skiing all day. But we following it up with a 3 mile hike at 7,000ft and it was a breeze with a stunning view!

No comments:

Post a Comment