Moving toward an age of revealing!

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Beautiful~

"It's so hard when I have to, and so easy when I want to."
~Annie Gottlier

Saw the wod posted last night and couldn't wait to get in to the box today! Forget the goats...let's get to the fun part. I think the quote above describes my feeling EXACTLY!

20 minutes on a skill you suck at, get your goat:

double unders / pistols / overhead squat / rings / squat clean / squat snatch / etcetera
ended up being squat snatch for the 9am group. damn i need to get to those ring dips...

then,

WOD
4 rounds
10 Chest to bar pull-up
20 KB Swing (70/53)
30 Double Unders
40 yard dash

Rx, 11:04 ahhhhhh~ good day ;-)

ps. ladies only...had my first 'had to stop mid-wod for a girlie thing...' anyone? anyone? that sucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment