Moving toward an age of revealing!

Friday, June 3, 2011

Feeling Groovy~

" she's gonna listen to here heart , it's gonna tell her what to do......." ~Tom Petty

WOD - Cascade

WM
ROM
Form DL, HPC, FS, 35#

6 RNDS, each movement one the minute
  • Deadlift 65#
  • Hang Power Clean
  • Front Squat
  • Rest
DL     38, 35, 34, 35, 31, 31
HPC  10, 10, 8, 8, 7, 8
FS      10, 10, 9, 8, 8, 7

Hoya! This was hard and fun and hard.

The grip went first. I had to drop and regrip after the 3rd round DL's, must learn to trust the hook grip more. Frustrating because I wasn't too winded, the weight wasn't 'heavy', but just past fatigued, which made the transition from HPC to FS okay but my forearms were SCREAMING.

2 mile Run NFT

50 Sit ups, unbroken
50 Good mornings 20#, unbroken

Nice day! I am really in need of a rest day, but I just am restless, so...listen to my heart ;)~

Capped it all off a few hours later with a pre-coaching WOD of Jeremy.

21-15-9
OHSquat 65#
Burpees (yeah burpees!)

5:13 felt fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment