Moving toward an age of revealing!

Friday, October 21, 2011

Life Will Go On

~you start wherever you are — and then you get better. ~CF Listbeth

Good day in the 'box'. Really missing my peeps though. Effort felt good, focused and haven't done OHS in quite a while, so happy with form.

I am feeling out of sync but performance is acceptable. While I have my 8 week plan (now almost at 6 weeks) I really want more socialization and community as well as some additional coaching.

Dynamic Effort Power Cleans 12 sets of 2 reps @ 65% on the :45
85#'s of fun ;)

Rest 5 minutes

CFES&C WOD
21-15-9
OHSquats 65#
HSPU (scaled to 1 plate)

6:04

CFE Run
Finally go it in there. (SS Thu): 5:00 on, 2:30 off, 6:00 on, 3:00 off, 7:00 on

Nutrition
WOW! Berardi does it again. I do love his style. Great article and experiment on IF.
I am in. Going to select one of the programs and lock it. While I do tend to include IF in my overall nutrition plan. It is not ever to that degree. Now I will track and measure along with the remaining 6 weeks of training.
Brilliant!

No comments:

Post a Comment