Moving toward an age of revealing!

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Training:
The act, process, or art of imparting knowledge and skill.

Buy-in: Row 500, Jump 3x1minutes, ROM
MMM
Week 2, Strong 2
I upped the bell weight this round and I think this is a good place for me right now.

A: Front Squat DBL- 16kg
4sets 5 reps per set, R 30 seconds between sets

Circuit 2 RNDS
B1: Pull ups 10 C2B
B2: Clean & Press 16kg ( I just couldn't get the dbl up at this weight, yet) 8 reps each side
R 90 seconds

Circuit 3 RNDS, 30 seconds each movement- 16kg
C1: Alt Swin, feel hip snap
C2: Ball Slam 16# Dynax Med Ball
C4: Burpee
C5: Figure 8 to Hold

Cash-out: 3x1 minute Jump rope, Row 500

Prepare 8 week plan for CIM using CFE, CF and MMM, integrating the DE and ME will be like Christmas every week! I look forward to keeping the Powerlifts engaged in this program.

No comments:

Post a Comment