Quick, adapt. Okay, mobility day. Good, because I made the darn trip down the hill! All errands aside, they could have waited until Saturday. We'll see how tomorrow goes. Maybe this is a sign...rest a couple of days.
Shoulder What to fix first
CFEndurance - Recovery WOD
Strength & Conditioning Recovery:
3 sets of:
- GHD Sit ups, 15 reps (extend knees aggressively)
- GHD Hip Extensions, 15 reps
- KB/DB Swings, 35# Russian Power Swing 15 reps
- Bench Press, 65#, um, love my new wrist wraps ;) 15 reps
- Pull ups (butterfly form, did not bother the arm at all), 15 reps
Okay, rest it. Right lateral deltoid feels very warm and a little tension. Compression seems like a good option until I can get in somewhere.
Adding a few more carbs today, been 40 or under for the last week. Feel good, good energy, able to keep active and work well, haven't done too much with weight in workouts other than KB's and those feel solid, but wondering if it is hindering a little bit in recovery.