Moving toward an age of revealing!

Friday, November 4, 2011

Snatch, Swing, Sit ;)

And now here you are - focused in the environment of perfect contrast and balance, just as you have intended - exploring deciding, preferring, creating and becoming. ~Abraham

Needed a full day off yesterday! It was hard to pass up the WOD but today I am so glad I did. Wednesday I snuck in at the end of the day my lift & CFE:

Bench Press: Wendler end of week 1 - 5/5/5+ 65/75/85
Weighted 10x100m sprints (i didn't have my weight vest so used 2x10# kbs) that was actually super fun!

Now for today ;) - Happy day!

WM: PVC pass thru, Jump rope Max Dbl unders 37 today, 50 Burpees/50 Days (day 1)

CFRV WOD
Muscle snatch 1-1-1-1-1 55#
Power snatch 3-3-3-3-3 60#
Squat snatch (aka Snatch) 5-5-5-5-5 65#

Really watched form on these, feel good. Wasn't sure about weight since I was out of the box today, so I took the same Wendler formula and broke it down from there. Started to fail in the 4th rnd of snatch set. Reset to finish.

50-40-30-20-10
KB OHSwing 16kg
Sit up (butterfly)

10:54
Swing & sit damn fast. My arms were screaming but they kept going up! Thank you shwing, shwing ;).

Nutrition
Going Primal
Decision made.
Measurements taken.
Fridge & Pantry cleaned out.
Menu plan...

No comments:

Post a Comment