Moving toward an age of revealing!

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Clean Mechanics

 Accuracy of observation is the equivalent of accuracy of thinking.
~Wallace Stephens


I was fortunate to have spent the morning with one of our local coaches working on form for the Clean. Hang/Power/Squat. Nice to have another pair of eyes and guidance. It's those little points that can make all the difference and change the thinking to action. I love the process...observation...thinking...action.

Otherwise rest cycle almost complete. I have to say that I am not missing the rower today. Cold and in need of a nice warm sauna followed by a stretch.

There are so many things wrong here. Glad I have an opportunity to work on it. Focus on technique. Learn proper mechanics. Now, do the work and support the lesson ;)



TGU
No weight

No comments:

Post a Comment