Moving toward an age of revealing!

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Swim & Swing

And this, our life, exempt from public haunt, finds tongues in trees, books in the running brooks, sermons in stones, and good in everything. ~ Shakespeare



There is nothing like a wonderful outdoor workout, today was Folsom Lake. Summer was in the air, campers, cyclists, families on the beach! I remember when I first moved to Sacramento and someone said there was a beach ... well, over the years, I have come to enjoy this version as well.

Feet dirty, grounded and hitting it with two of my favorite things, swimming and KBs.

Workout

3 Rounds
150yd Swim (from beach to bouy, estimated distance)
20 Snatch/Thruster (I went 12kg on this one, just not sure how fatigue level would be with swim, it was fine)
10 Burpess - Yay!

I went into this one tired and felt completely rejuvenated after. Warm sun, cool breeze, perfect. Wish I had a picture to share, sometimes you've just got to live!

No comments:

Post a Comment