Moving toward an age of revealing!

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Values, Get Some :)!


Life is not so short but that there is always time for courtesy. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson 


Great work, crazy environment. REALLY?! People walking in and putting equipment in my way while I am working out. REALLY?! Get some common courtesy ladies. So, I kicked up up a notch on intensity, I guess anger IS motivating, and moved it out of MY way. Big smiles :) for kettlebells, barbells and sandbags! Unconventional but never boring. Spin over that sucker.

Kettlebell, Sandbag, & Bodyweight Workout

Still only at 3 RNDs
These workouts are really a long slow burn!

Perform each set with no rest in between exercises.

A1: Alt Kettlebell Floor Press  x 20 @12kg pair
A2: Oly bar Bent Over Row - x10
A3: Push ups on the KBs x10

B1: Double Kettlebell Deadlift x 10  24kg pair
B2: Oly bar Back Squat x 10 
B3: Hip Thruster Reach  x 20

C1: Kettlebell Windmill - 3-5 x 10ES @12kg
C2: Sandbag Half TGU - 3-5 x 10 ES used  20#  bag
C3: Myotatic crunch x 20

HE: Subbed 24kg Power swing for large sandbag - 4x15 sec ES

39:17
The last round really flowed well, though I was tired and dripping! These are not your quickie metcons peeps.

Row
500 R 1 min, Row 500

Done and ready for some B&B Burgers with the family! Tonight I put it over cilantro and topped with sauerkraut. Next time I think I'll add a glass of red.

No comments:

Post a Comment