Moving toward an age of revealing!

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Fight Through

 There is a harmony in autumn, and a luster in its sky, which through the summer is not heard or seen, as if it could not be, as if it had not been!  
~Percy Bysshe Shelley
One word to describe today's work ... Fu__ ! You fill in the rest ;)! At least that was my thought post wod. Thanks Blair!

SP - one day God, please ... let me break through
45/55/65/70 fail on 2/65/60x5

BR 5x5 - 65/75/85/95/105/115 last two were sketchy for a flat back off the ground
I used the Pendlay form rather than Yates

Strict T2B 15/13/11 - grip!
No Pulley - wonder if I could have used the rig ...

Really want to move to getting both sessions in the same day. These were too close together.

Conditioning
5 RNDs
  • 20 OH Walking Lunges
  • 100M Farmer Carry
  • 20M Handstand walk
Scaled 75#/16kg/HS Wall Shoulder Taps
24:11

I thought I might want to shed a tear at the top of the last round. Joy, pain, not sure what I was feeling. My goal was least amt of breaks. WL were 10/10 right away (foot placement and balance), KBFC were a blessing. HSWST were UB through 3rd round, then 2x10.

1 mile run cool down
1 mile walk

No comments:

Post a Comment