Moving toward an age of revealing!

Friday, January 11, 2013

Every Minute

Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace and gratitude. 
~ Denis Waitley


Skills Warm up WOD
EMOTM  5 minutes
5 T2B (sub for 1 rope climb)
10 OHSquat (65#)

Strength
EMOTM 10 minutes
Backsquat @ 70% 1RM

DL 5x5
Back xtention3x10
No weighted pull ups today. A lot of upperbody work with metcons over the last couple of days. 

KB Challenge
Easy swings throughout the day. 350

I am a metcon junkie. I have been trying to get full into this strength work and while I enjoy most of it, when the metcons come around I just know that these are my thing. So following these benchmarks with strength work was not my idea of a 'fun' workout today. I am tired and while still working through the KB Challenge, I know when to push the gas pedal down and when to let up. I am standing strong with my reps and using them wisely. Still in warm up and cool down or assist work. Today, again, just a smooth set of swings.

Looking forward to tomorrow and some Oly work.

No comments:

Post a Comment