Moving toward an age of revealing!

Friday, January 18, 2013

Push UP!

Strength doesn't come from a person's physical capacity, 
but strength comes from an indomitable will. 
~M. Ghandi



Strength, Motivational Quotes

WARM UP
5 minutes freestyle dance - Hello BeeGees ;)
then:
10 meter inch worm pushups
20 ice skaters

SKILL
Kipping HSPU practice
5 minutes

So, I HAVE finally gotten at least one of these at a time Rx. But still feel sketchy and inconsistent. FOCUS

WORKOUT OF THE DAY
3 rounds for time:
400 meter farmers carry (55#/35#)
15 Handstand Push ups from Abmat
20:36

The time could not be right. It did not seem like any time passed at all. I suppose there was a different focus today for me. I made two, count 'em, two trips down the hill just to get this workout in. It is time to slay that damn dragon. Yep, still scaled, but FINALLY I feel so much better about this movement! Changed up the hand positioning and I think that this is it. I found my power. Really?! Now?! But there it was. Fatigued as all heck at the end of this WOD but so so happy!

Now a glass of vino with the hubby, yay! and some row prep. I think it is going to be brrrrrrrr and hope I don't freeze out there. Randy in Christmas Story won't have anything on me when I bundle up, hehehehe!

KB Challenge
Morning swings 50-40-30-20-10 DBL Swing/DBL Clean, Ballistic drills for a total of 400

2 comments: