Moving toward an age of revealing!

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Fix the Candle

“Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. 
Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.” 






Burning the candle at both ends is leaving me foggy and tired. Runny nose, sneezing and read for a nap, I saddled up and headed down the hill. You know the old saying ... when you want something to change in your life you've got to change something in your life. Time to assess. Better organize the schedule to improve life. Let's see how it goes. 

Today did not feel like a max effort day. Do the work, keep it solid. I plan to scale Amanda again anyway, so strong on the dips doing bfly pull ups, perfect time to keep working on these.

noon@CoolFit
Row 1K

10 RNDs Snatch Complex
1 snatch pull/1 hpsnatch/1 sqsnatch/1 OHSquat 

Strength
Floor Press 5x6 - 65/85/85/95 PR x4/90 to finish ;)
Strict Chin ups 5x6 - 2 sets @ 6 unbkn, remaining sets @3x2 per set
Push up max 4x 17/15/12/12 way harder than I thought
400M OH Carry @75# really surprised how I like this effort.

3:30pm @CFAEDH
Skill WOD
EMOTM 10
6 Deck squats
3 Skin the Cat (I am adding a small pause at the bottom to ensure depth)
These ran together quickly and I found myself out of breath?!

GHD Sit up 4x20

Amanda (scaled)
9-7-5
3x3 Bfly Pullups/Dips = 1 MU
27/21/15 above
65# Squat Snatch

Hello hand care!

No comments:

Post a Comment