Moving toward an age of revealing!

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Vision

“Your vision will become clear only when you can look into your own heart. 
Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.” 
Carl Jung





Early call, bad night of sleep. Not sure why I am so concerned about not waking up that I can't sleep the night before ... so, coffee was my friend today ;).

Able to squeeze in my work between coaching classes today, whew!

Run 1mile

1RM Bsquat yay! Finally a little movement on the PR here. 168# and no spotter! Could have done more?! Next time.

10 RNDs for time
1 198# DL
3 HSPU - Here is where I don't feel my skull crushed (3 reps). Maybe bc it is where I don't fail just fatigue as I am still learning. Not sure why I am slamming my head down so much on these and end up with a chiro visit and a crossed jaw for a week.
6:14 - good, happy with this, feels like progress

3 FRT
400M MedBall Carry
20 Burpee Wall Ball
15:47

Very fun. Too bad I had to do this one alone. Watching the classes do it was totally motivating. Accidentally used a 12# DynamaxBall but it was actually great. Hit over the top of the line every rep, kind of a confidence builder.

Now off to support the youngest Naturalist in the family and and head into the office. Check!

No comments:

Post a Comment