Moving toward an age of revealing!

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Loaded

The searching-out and thorough investigation 
of truth 
ought to be the primary study of man. 
~ Cicero


Monday
Who LOVES de-load week? MEMEMEMEMEMMEEME!

Finally, someone is not telling me what to do. Which I like in the grand scheme of things on this training schedule, but ... I do wish I had more time to throw in some new things to play with. I am going to add some heavy bag work in to my overall schedule as warm up or cool down, but also I am ready for something I haven't done yet. I missed parkour, so ... stay open to the possibilities ;)>

Warm
MBG 15/15
DBL Clean/Strict Press 8kg

Work
2 RNDs up/back, up/back
5,4,3,2,1,1,2,3,4,5, Run 200
DBL Pwr swing @20kg yay!
Goblet Squat
Push up

1 RND
5,4,3,2,1,1,2,3,4,5 - each side
Around the World
Figure 8 to Hold (FAV!)
Figure 8

Oh, done! Awesome flow ;) ~

Tuesday
MBG 15/15
DBL Clean/Strict Press 8kg

Skill: HSPU/Handstand hold

Wednesday
Rope climbs
Row

Thursday
MBG 15/15
DBL Clean/Strict Press 12kg
Really enjoying this. I thought I might get bored, but ... upping the weight b/c Rsvl CFA only has # of 15 or 25 so, went for it. Halfway mark I had to Ppress the rest and was I counting down the rounds at the end? Heck yeah. Pumped up though.

Bfly pullups Max set EMOTM - 10
ugh, keep working on these. last set only @5

Friday
Couldn't resist. Seemed like easy enough.

Warm up (each side)
10 1 Arm swing
10 High pull
10 Snatch
10 Press
10 Squat

Work - ladder
(2, 1, 5, 4, 3) 5 RNDs, the reps for each movement were like a sandwich between the swings and lunges.
This looked so much easier that it was.

20 KB OHswing 16kg
  • Active side plank
  • TGU each side 12kg
  • Complex - high pull, snatch, press, squat each side

20 Jumping lunges each side

To my joy, I woke up on Saturday with KB love from this workout. Busy day ahead, but I took the time to stretch and pay attention to my glutes which were fired up. 

I didn't go heavy, but I didn't go light, I must have got it just right ;) ~

No comments:

Post a Comment