Moving toward an age of revealing!

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Get In, Get Done

" The secret of getting things done is to act." 
~ Dante Alighieri

Early AM
Row 1000
Working on keeping SPM around 23

30 (perfect) Snatches, yes in the squat
I was certainly sore from yesterday, the DLs were chatting up my lower back this am. I took the opportunity to get low and go fast. Re-drew the start/land feet today and all looked good.

5@45#/5@55/10@65/5@75/5@85 - 5pwr @95 for a bonus

EMOTM for 10 min
Push Press @ 90% went 95# on these feeling good!
Caveat here, I had to clean the weight up each time ;)

Rx on assist today was:
  • 100 Hollow rocks
  • 100 Superman
  • 100 Push ups - I scaled these on my knees and worked all sets unbroken
I made it 10RNDs of 10 reps each and by the end I was ready to be done.

I enjoyed a most excellent PWOD shake, just packed in. The Almond Bomb which ultimately gave me 40gP/38gCarb and some fat in there ;) @ 425 cals - I was in heaven and every push up was worth it.

Lunch - PNs yummy Beef Stir Fry w/spinach & sweet potato fries ;).
Feeling the metabolism burn a little in the ETP style.

Early PM
Heading in to EDH for evening work of:

3RNDs
  • 5 Atlas Stone to shoulder - stayed @ 75#, I was hurting/tired from am work
  • 5 Handstand Shoulder taps each side
  • 5 GHD Ham raise - these are feeling great! upping to 10x next round

No comments:

Post a Comment