Moving toward an age of revealing!

Saturday, July 20, 2013

A 'Little' Fun in the Sun

"Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds." ~ SEAL Team saying


ahahaha, can't really call it a workout ... I did get some quick stretching in pre relay.

... and while I am feeling a wee bit sore from yesterday, hello traps and lats, can the heavy bag be that tough on me? I am liking this lifting combo and met con variation.

25 yard butterfly sprint in the coach/parent relay. Always a blast to get parents involved and the kids really love to see us getting our groove on! We always are twice the age of the other teams relay on this one ... seriously, I've got almost 10 years on everyone on top of that, AND a birthday coming up. Yay!


Last week we did 50 yards of freestyle which was really a nice boost in the middle of these 7 hour long hauls. I think we will go that route again next week because we are hosting and get to choose ;). Good times.

I LOVE THESE KIDS!

No comments:

Post a Comment