And so, the dragonfly is the fulcrum between mundane and mystical. She is the balance keeper between the “little me” and the “God self.”
Indian Clubs - 3 RNDs mobility, 4 movements
Drangonfly transitions - tough but cool!
Burgener warm up
Jeff - Day 5
In order, 5 sets of 8 reps, :20R between sets
- Bulgarian split squat (65#) - whoa, been a while, balance on these
- Bent row (95#) - good
- Push press (75#) - love to hate my goat
- Fat bar curls (40#) - always a joy with homemade version
- Reverse sit up on slant bench (12# MedBall) - best!
Slow burn on these baby's. Felt pretty good. Focus on balance, position and movement.
Back on the heavy bag. Really enjoying this, though I know I am a wimp ;). Still fun and a great sweat. Hello jelly arms after this combo today.
6 minutes jump rope - 2 on 267 reps, 1 off, 2 on 248 reps
6 minutes punching - 1:30 RNDs :30R
- 4R/L - 8,
- 4L/R - 8,
- 4ALT - 8 x2, 5 kicks each side, end of each RND
6 minutes asst work - 3RNDs 45/15R
- Boxer Twist w/bar
- Bfly sit ups
Okay, very done.