Moving toward an age of revealing!

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Dancin' Shoes

How you do one thing, is how you do everything. Be aware.


Hello Monday.

Neck and upper body is screaming, is it barometric pressure, Saturday's beat down on the bag, mixed up my gloves and the impact was not exactly favorable or crooked sleeping position or all of the above?! In any case, it is just the simple warm up for me today. 


EKG sequence, shinbox w/ext, spinal rock w/ext, SL w/kick DL, Mtn climber sprawl 

Parallette planche progressions - learned these today, very fun - not easy!
Shoot through
Crow hold
Tuck planche is as far as I could kinda get ... the hold was, well nano.

Love some of my perks ;). I am not really a huge shoe gal, my chucks fit the bill most of the time as you can see in my pics, but I think I am going to like trying these bad boys out! Get straight to the work, not much time to fiddle today.


Tuesday - Time to ante up. 


Warm-up

3 RNDs
10 KB Swings, 10 ATW, 10/10/10 Jumping jax sequence

Burgener warm up

5 Snatch @ 45#

Had to change this up a bit due to time constraints.

EMOT30 Sec
1 Clean & Jerk @ 75# - went a bit lighter, no dumping weight today

Conditioning

4 RNDs - 3 minute ON, 1 OFF
Boxing w/kick sequence 1, 2, 3 & body punches

Finished with 50 sit ups & plank


Volleyball try outs! Excited for my sweetie girl ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment