Moving toward an age of revealing!

Friday, September 6, 2013

A Good Mind ...

It is not enough to have a good mind; 
the main thing is to use it well. 
~Rene Descartes


Stopped off for my favorite BeanJuice on the way down the hill today. I am celebrating, bittersweet, my last coaching day in Roseville for a while. Loving the energy of the box, the peeps, the training. It has certainly pumped up my own excitement for this cycle. The double coaching days though, leave me a little drained so will back off met con today and see how I HRV test and feel in the morning.

Blessings and gratitude for my experiences this week! I have been able to dig in, share EKG and have some darn good fun along the way.

Warm-up
Evolution Kettlebell Groundwork
BW L2

Few passes of Rising Sun pt1 Prasara

EMOTM
1 Rope climb - happy, fun, happy
:10 KB Goblet squat - I always want to thank Dan John when I do these :)

Feeling pumped up after this little ditty.
Hello Rogue suedes and WODKILLA socks, let's GET SOME!

Strength
StrongLifts 5x5 A
Back squat 115# - okay, loaded and extra 10# on the first two sets ... all good
OHPress 60# -  work in this area, hello goat ... follow w/10 reps @ 35#, I guess kind of a superset
Dead lift 125# - anxious on this one ... the time will soon come

50M Walking lunges 65# - little finisher
5 Diamond pushups, 5 Out to side, 1 1-Arm from knees ;) - progress!

No metcon ;) - going to push it out until tomorrow, ready for some cleans though.

Sticking to yesterdays meditation. Good place for the mind.

Food nugs
Morning smoothie w/prewod fruit load
Rice is really tearing up my gut right now. Going to hold off a few weeks. To much build up.
PWOD - greek yogurt w/minneola
Almond butter w/some dark chocolate
Not feeling the lunch ... and I know I need it! Feel like a ninja socked it to me.
Ground beef over leafy greens, just not settling well.
Way under again, I am not even going to log it.

No comments:

Post a Comment