Moving toward an age of revealing!

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Spiritual Warrior

Anyone can hold the helm when the sea is calm. 
~ Publilius Syrus


Evolution Kettlebell Groundwork
BW L1

100M Tire flips
10 Wall ball

StrongLifts B
Backsquat 125 - these were feeling pretty good, after getting heavy at the end of the sets last time, I thought it might be more challenging.
OHPress 65 - 5,5,fail try again next time - really struggled here.
Deadlift 125 - feeling groovy! I do enjoy this set

Walking lunges 60M w/bar - after the beating my glutes took last week, I chose to add a few meters but hold back on the weight. I want nice open hips for the upcoming squats.

Conditioning
Boxing 4 RNDs punching combo w/kicks
Jump rope 2 ON, 1 OFF, 2 ON

That just about did it. Enough time to jam home, shower and feel like a regular mom at the girls volleyball game ;)!

Meditation
Spiritual Warrior ... In A Modern World

No comments:

Post a Comment