The best way out is always through.
~ Robert Frost
Some days the work is just work. Today was that day and it's okay. I included a little sandbag ditty above to keep the blood pumping ;). Can't wait to find my bridge and go for it. Something about doing it outside that just makes it amazing. I think that is what it was for me today. The coldest day and I was feeling stuck inside for lifts rather than out in that razor air. 20 degrees and a beautiful sunrise when I left this morning, brrrrr. Well the thing about training early, there is always later in the day for some fun!
EMOTM - 10 minutes
25 second Plank
Sticking with #BOLD as I get through the first week of strength.
Jumping Jax 120
Good morning w/45# bar 5x5
- 10 Step ups 5R/5L w/DBL 8kg KB
- 10 ES KB Row @8KG
- 10 Sumo Squat - felt kinda different, but really open those hips at the bottom
- 10 Push up w/alt arm extension
- KB Swing - Russian ;) today
- Side/Side hops over sandbag