Moving toward an age of revealing!

Monday, December 9, 2013

Launch into the Good Life


This process of the good life is not, 
I am convinced,
 a life for the faint-hearted. 
It involves the stretching and growing of becoming more and ore of one's potentialities.
It involves the courage to be. 
It means launching oneself fully into the stream of life.

Sunday
Opted OUT of my lifting workout due to the fact that I could not get out of our road without the 4WD and we had other things to do rather than drive multiple times up and down into town.

Opted FOR 40 minute dry sauna and it was wonderful! I had a tough time the last 5 minutes just anxious to be done. Still salty when I test, so still have some minerals to balance.

Monday
3 mile walk in the snow ;) - a few tire flips in the snow. Some more shoveling. Yep! Still quite a bit here ;) and some nasty icy patches. Those are the real buggers.

50 Burpees inside
250 Plank around!

I have been hungry!

Is Your Weight Loss Diet Making You Fat?
Excellent, excellent information here from 'BioLayne'

No comments:

Post a Comment