Moving toward an age of revealing!

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Time to Clean :)



I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

~ Invictus


Warm up

Warrior Mode 1 - 3 RNDs

A.
EMOTM 8 minutes
2 Front Squat @75#
Should have bumped this up in weight but want to work on elbows forward and back rounding ... I broke @85/90# on these.

B.
5 Sets
Power Cleans 3 position @100#
Hang/Mid/Low 2" below the Knee
Tough part was the last set below the knee, failed, reset and hit it.

C.
4 RNDs
30 seconds Power Cleans @75# amrap
90 seconds rest

40 reps - felt like I could have hit more, but ... I was pretty spent from the previous work ... more rest time necessary? eye opener here.

D.
Gym was pretty busy at this time so did 3x5reps of Bfly pull ups & T2B. Will do the Bakscksquat pull up portion tomorrow. A little HIIT to finish and start of the New Year.

Fight/Theme Song! It's that time ... looking for the right tune to groove to in 2014 ;). Music empowers, inspires, motivates and gets our creative energy flowing. A feeling that you can conquer the world comes over you as you turn up the volume, open the car window and let your hair blow free in the wind. We put it on replay when we need it most.


No comments:

Post a Comment