Moving toward an age of revealing!

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Oh Yeah!

I think that is what we ended up calling it ;-). Started as WOD of DOOM!!! (Yes, 3 exclaimations Seth!)

Feeling pretty good for day 3 of fast and dbl WOD yesterday. Maybe I needed to expend some extra junk somewhere.

WOD

5RFT
5 Muscle Ups (damn!) - 10 pull/10 dip yep again ;-) - this time unbroken! just not as many whew~
10 OHS 55# - unbroken
15 Toes to Bar (T2B)
20 Sit ups (2 RNDS GHD) - one more...unbroken

22:48 - good solid effort today, very happy going into a rest day.

2 comments:

  1. I'm surprised you did this since it was so similiar to yesterdays. Nice work J-Girl. Enjoy your rest day. I've got 10 recruits from the local USMC office coming in tomorrow!! Yes, can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep, it was similar but I wanted the motion of the OHS. Getting those hips back, so what the heck!

    get 'em JA recruits are fair game.

    ReplyDelete