Moving toward an age of revealing!

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Frustration

So,  you would think that my goats in the box would be my biggest frustration, but NO. My bike is currently the thorn in my rear. I feel like I am back in the honeymoon phase. Love it, but still kinda new.

Ride, in the heat (not a smart move) 5 hilly miles. It was actually good. I never stopped even though at one point I felt the ants were moving faster than I was ;), kinda. I was very happy with my movement overall. 20 solid minutes of work and adaptation.

CFE Bike
30 seconds on, 90 seconds off, repeat 10x
Found a nice even strip of road for this one and just hit the repeats. Ahhh, water.

KB Sept Challenge
4 minutes total of Bottom Up Clean & Press rotate R/L


All else, day off ;)

Primarily Paleo note: Felt a little calorie re-feed coming on with the new training.
  • Steak kabobs were fantastic on the grill.
  • Mixed green salad w/cucumber.
Now, how does tearing down drywall and dragging it out back count as a workout?!

No comments:

Post a Comment