Moving toward an age of revealing!

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Boxgiving

Share everything. Don't take things that aren't yours.
Put things back where you round them. 
~Robert Fulghum

Good morning to blow it out a little. After a long car ride down and back to Monterey, this just fit. I just couldn't find my joy today. Missing mom, things out of order, didn't talk to one member of my family on Thanksgiving and just generally pissed off at something. It was time to blow off a little steam and not take it to the box. I  really wanted to wait until Boxgiving to work out but that would also mean a cold sweaty afternoon and I just want to feel a bit warm and comfy while sharing a meal with friends this time!

'Annie'
50/40/30/20/10
Double Unders
Sit ups

6:13 PR
Nice! Now I can go hang ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment