Moving toward an age of revealing!

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Back to Finish

 “Failure plus failure plus failure equals success. 
You only fail when you quit.”
~ Jack Hyles


Since yesterday felt like a bust. I am going to call a mulligan, re-do, false start. It happens. Move on.

HRV status is teetering, but I am determined to finish and get my head around the oly work for tomorrow. Then big 2 day rest, maybe 3. It is just going to work out that way. I take full responsibility ;).

Pre-WOD
Row 2k 
Half Crow Progression

Cartwheels, Roundoff & Dive rolls
Fun yay!
10 minutes

3 RFC
200yd OHCarry w/chains - ones that attach ;)
10 Strict Chin ups - broken feet from floor, 3/3/3/1, then 2/2/2/2/1/1/
20 Sit ups

.5 mile - Tire drag 150# - just couldn't get the tire up to 1.5 BW, not enough slide
This was miserable and that's all I can say about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment