Moving toward an age of revealing!

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

On The Side

“You have power over your mind - not outside events. 
Realize this, and you will find strength.” 
― Marcus Aurelius,


Morning work

Warm up
EMOTM 5
5 Strict Press
5 Bar good mornings

EMOTM 5
5 Burpees
5 Air squat

Skill - 10 minute
P bar & Balance beam varied 

1 RM Sumo DL - only hit 205 today, just not focused
1RM Single arm press - 35# Right arm, need to get the Left arm caught up!

Hanging at the winery waiting for the carpool bus ... not a bad spot to hang! 
5 sets
10 Sandbag DL (5each side)
20 sit ups
20 push ups
20 squats

Got that 300 in easy peasy. Push ups are still a bit of an effort in the last 2 rounds when I do sets of 20.

Afternoon work

Well, swung by the gluten free bakery to find some quick carb options and tried a blonde brownie & cinnamon kind of snicker doodle. These are just not my go to things. Even in the post workout window which is where I choose to eat these. I was hoping to find some holiday treat choices. I am not really into baking but I certainly like to be brought back to those memories with a family recipe. I will keep trying. 


10 minutes of tire flipping
10 mile bike
2 mile hike

Really enjoying this effort. More therapeutic than anything. Not for time just that Low Intensity Stead State but the scenery is wonderful and my daughter was with me on this one. Lots of chatting, minimal sweat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment