Moving toward an age of revealing!

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Remember

When you change the thought, your reality must follow suit. ~Abraham

Breakfast with hubby. Market with sweetie girl. Ride by myself. Relax. Enjoy. Reflect.

Taper.
Those words, are wonderful.

am
CFE Cycle: 
Ride 1 hour today. Easy.
I took a few hills that I wasn't planning on but they were in the way. Felt fine. Just ate into my spin time a bit.
Great ride though. I am feeling much more confident on my bike on these foothill roads. Hit about 9 miles.

pm
Yoga
What have I been thinking?! 90 minutes of yoga. I have desperately needed this.

I am having trouble keeping my calories up. Feeling a little swollen and stiff. Definitely not feeling my best. A couple of more days to work it out ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment